Tuesday, May 23, 2006

my new place,...

Drove down to Pittsburgh and after a long harrowing journey...reached on Saturday morning at 4:30 am. Chatted with mom on the phone for a while and then gave a call to Arun on the cell...He woke up and Anirban and himself helped me unload my stuff from the car.


Here's Arun and Sri in the picture I took near CMU...while we were going towards a photocopy shop!




This was taken on a side-walk of the Forbes Ave....opposite to Hamburg Hall (Heinz School's bldg).

First few days have been fun and wavelength matching is happening well.

Townhouse is cool and land lady has agreed to clean it up for us !
Hence, I am pretty much sticking out here itself .

I shall post picture of our house and neighbourhood shortly.

I am officially now a resident of Squirrel Hill...........finally !

No comments: