Tuesday, July 25, 2006

...blogging almost after a week

This blog deals with the degree of change in lifestyle in this mini vis-a-vis last mini.

The theme for the current mini is Collaboration - quite a few group projects - for assignments, projects, etc. Reminds me of my Project Management days !

I have been sleeping late - at midnight or later instead of regular 10:30 pm.
Also, I haven't been getting up early.

Am I tired ?
Am I burnt ?
Have I lost interest ?

However, for my personal goal achievement - should it matter ?
I have to spring back - back in action, more organized than I am right now.

I should not let a couple of deadbeat project-mates kill my enthusiasm (- its one of the tenets in "The 8th Habit"). ...The Show must Go On..~!

Last weekend was good on the perspective that I finally talked with a friend I could resonate with !... we talked and talked..... for 2 hours. Intelligent and thinking entity - she is so much enthused with the Indian culture that she has researched on it to an extent that she knows more about Bhangra than I do. She seems to be a voracious reader.

Synchronous to this, I met someone on Sat evening (friend's friend) - right at the time we greeted each other, I felt this wont work and it didn't ! I was trying at every moment to almost end the meeting - probably would not meet again.

No comments: