Friday, September 01, 2006

...blues...

As it is , after attending so many lectures this week, I was tired. In addition to that, I decided to push my limits and went ahead to get my airbed at 11:30 pm. In the process, I got lost in my way ( courtesy Google maps and Pittsburgh's weird roads - I hate Pittsburgh for that).

So, finally, I slept at around 2 am last night. When I woke up, I saw the TCPulse scheduler and it said that I had a review session for my Econ class at around 9 am. So, I hurried myself out of the bed at 8 am to get ready. Later, I checked out the timings again at some other location and found that it was at 3:30. However, I have my Chinese class for which I have to get my Audit form filled.

Meanwhile, I read this article and it started reminding me of old days. I recommend it to everyone who wants to come out of the regular consensual structure of the society and attain happiness.

At 2 pm, there is an exam for Java exemption. I am feeling so tired.

Fortunately, there is a party in the evening at 6 pm (courtesy Sarah Taillon - the soc-coordinator for MISM). Looking forward to that.

No comments: