Monday, October 23, 2006

Diwali is in the air !

Diwali coincided with the small break I had during the two minis in my program.

Check out some of the pictures taken on Diwali day ! These were taken at the SV Temple in Monroeville.

The first picture is of a cute kid at the temple - his name was Ian. His parents told me that it was the first time Ian had held sparklers !

that's kindda cute !
What is more cute is the small tie he is wearing !!

Another picture is of Varun, another kid who was visiting the temple. He was very happy for the picture being taken. I just wanted to make his day with this gesture.

I've sent Varun his picture and I hope he is happy with it.

At the temple, I was missing my family.............sooooooooooooooooo much!

So, I called up Val and Bal and went on to meet them after the temple affair. There was a bad traffic....got damn it ! It took me more than 65 mins to reach Robinsons from the temple.


Well, here's the last one....with my roomies - with the sparklers. I held these after a very very long time. It was fun to play with those !!!
Wishing all my readers a very Happy Diwali and a prosperous New Year ahead !!!

No comments: