Wednesday, December 13, 2006

cricket

played cricket yday ..I was holding the bat yday after a very long time ...and in front of my was intimidating bowler - Abby. I dont know if suddenly my defense mechanisms sprung up and I played well. I started hitting boundaries and it was one of the most rewarding overs for us - made good runs out of it.

Later, due to the circulation, I think the boys got fired up and asked if we must play another game and I said - ok. It was still daylight and we played another game - similar repeat success - same bowler - same boundary hits - but this time, I could hit to the other bowler too - so it wasn't a bowler issue - it was my play ressurecting. hahahhaha, lol....kidding - I was barely in control of the bat as compared to my earlier days. I haven't held bat since last year now.

Below is a picture of some group of people playing cricket at the same place that we did yday. This was taken earlier during the summer.


btw, my body is sore now and I plan to do sauna bath in the gym before I start working...oops, studying.

No comments: