Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Xmas prep

On Monday evening, I went to Bal&Val's place for the additional Xmas tree prep. Val had 65 extra ornaments and bought a 9' tree to use those up. The ornaments suited well with the wall color in their room where the tree is put up at. The color of the ornaments is non-traditional - but who cares as long as the whole set up looks neat - and it did !

I also received couple of gag-gifts from them after I told them about an incidence with one of my roomies. I also received a costume - yipee ! I will post a picture with the costume later.

Bal&Val are a cute and caring couple and have never let me miss my family - though I do long to visit India and visit parents and meet my younger bro !

A ribbon will go around the tree and I will get to see it when I visit them on Friday. On Sat morning, we start on our drive to Virginia, where Val's mom has invited me. (I had met her the last time during Thanksgiving day.)

So, now they have 2 trees: one upstairs and one downstairs !

No comments: