Monday, April 17, 2006

....Of outfits, dinners and theatre !

Never seen her like that ....ever :)
As it is I was excited about the whole episode. I was surprised that she was too !

Lucas Park ppl treated us exceedingly well and we had a sumptuous dinner.
Post-dinner, as we moved towards the theatre, my heart was racing.

The theatre is a visual delight with Byzantine decoration in it. It was all so eclectic.
We had some of the best seats. Just before the show, they were showing videos of Chaiya Chaiya and other AR Rahman's songs.

I knew it would've been boring for Bee. However, I tried translating it for her - literally !


There were moments during the theatre that I had nostalgic feelings. Myself and Da Dame had a discussion and I had a question which is still unanswered "Till when would I run ? "
"From India to here and now, from here to Pittsburgh. Would I never get to settle down ?"

I guess I am making choices for the same. Are they right ?

Would I be a self-made man after giving up so much ?

Even after that what would it be that I would've achieved ?

Answers - well, I don't know.

Only time will tell.


Meanwhile, coming back to the dame's attire. She bought it for this evening she said. Absolutely fab she looked. Her necklace was suggestive - but I didn't want to discuss that with her. It was gorgeous though. We took a few snaps with her cell at her place. It was a great evening followed by a great discussion in the night before which we parted.

I really admire her listening skills and her maturity - well, I respect her for that. In the relation, I may be the immature one but her clarity of thoughts keep us bound together. I feel guilty about leaving at times.

Well, one of my fantasies are done !
Parting leads me to thinking about one of Picasso's paintings - Life !

No comments: