Wednesday, April 26, 2006

update !

I finally got a new cell phone - the one which I always wanted !
MDA - the latest innovation from HTC is here in the US markets (backward these ppl are..in terms of cell phone technology!)


This phone is loaded with features:
I can have my calendar on it
In transit, I can email via it....chat via messenger.

Detailed list of features is present here.


Microsoft has provided a nice page for the same here
T-mobile salesman told me that I would get some add-ons from handango

Closing today's blog on this funny excerpt I saw somewhere.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good GMAT question


Infosys entry difficult than Harvard ?
http://money.cnn.com/2006/03/15/magazines/fortune/infosys_fortune_032006/

No comments: