Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bee again !

Wow...she looked so refreshing.
She had Indian-like kurta with the silver accessories (something similar to the payal on the wrist)...and she looked slimmer.. (dunno what she and other ladies in office are doing lately....they are getting slimmer....is it WeightWatchers ?)

By now, pretty much I had come out of my silly phase and had decided to be at a certain level only. After all, she is way high up and I am way low below. Also, other things come into play.

Bee told me her tale and trip at T. She got her niece R in with her since the scene at her place is not that great. She would be better off with her aunt during her Spring break.

Anyways, coming back to our discussion. I told her about my time in Chicago.
I was about to get out. She asked me to come on in. ...since we didn't talk since a long time.
I missed her...but had got over it by now.... (pretty much).

So, after my part, she told me her part about her kitchen guy and how he came down from 80k to 29k. Only catch is ...her house would have a billboard of that company for 60 days. Hence, her kitchen would drastically be revamped. Entire episode was cool and her hard-ball play was real good. However, she has to tear her old one down herself. I think her bro and a few other ppl can do it.


Well, spending time with her is a great feeling. She is something to me I can't define.
At times, she guides me like an elder sis. At times, she loves me as a fantastic friend. Other times, she is a great mother (I wish...things would've been different for her than they are right now).

I told her "Mom's gotta talk to you".
Nervous, happy, fear of committment, etc...all at once, she said - "You are intimidating me Manik". Blushes, this that everything.

Anyways, I told her...that Saree has 3 parts...and explained why mom wanted to talk... - Measurements .

Hey bhagwan !
Someday, I m gonna ask her...what went on her mind when I told her that.

Also, I told her that Mrs. P took an offence about the money part in the email.

Wrapping it up, I got out on a note that I shall be joining her this Sat.

No comments: