Thursday, March 16, 2006

Holi hai bhai holi hai !
===============

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kunal_agg/album?.dir=/d302&.src=ph&.tok=phXD7jEBOpQd9oYV

That day of year when you can drag anybody and throw colors on them.
An interesting event happened.

An inebbriated blonde stopped her car after seeing so many ppl on the streets in our apartment complex. She asked what were we all doing. We said...celebrating the Indian festival of colors.

She asked...ok..that I can see..explain more.
She was so drunk...she would get down with anybody she shook her hand with.
So, one pundit tried to explain her... "did u have quarrel/fight with anyone ?.... if yes, just throw color on him/her and then you forget all the differences and start a new beginning."

I didn't know about this.... so, thoda gyan mila.
But next, the blonde while shaking hands almost went ahead to hug this man....and I yelled "Bhai, bhabhiji idhar hi hai....haath milana ...gale na lagna"
[Bro, dont hug her.... ur wifey is nearby...just shake hands]

He got so scared...he was trembling while shaking hands.
Then later, I was explaining the lady about the festival and she offered me a drink...she was carrying a six-pack.

Anyways, the whole event was so much fun ...and my body is sore today.
I hit a mile on the stepper, another one on arc-trainer and then when I was about to have my dinner...these guys dragged me out of my house for holi and colored me completely. It was fun though..I would've missed those cute events of life. ..had I not been dragged in.

NjoI !

No comments: